Geographical Analysis & Visualisation
Geographical Analysis & Visualisation are based on the use of Geographic Information System (GIS), a technological tool that we can use to help you or your organisation in several different ways.
GIS can be used to/as:
- make maps
- visualise data
- a tool for analysing many layers of data that can be seen in several ways
- map demographic
- map natural resources
- transportation network
- community condition
- illustrate data from a single point in time or show changes over time
- transform data into knowledge
- display primary or secondary data
GIS can be used to help people to make better decisions in a host of areas, such as agricultural, natural resources management, environmental control, business effectiveness, government action or personal interests.
If you are
- a Business organisation: GIS can be used to update customer service operations; logistical planning;
- a Voluntary or Community Association: GIS can be used to visualise the broad patterns of activities amongst a group/organisation, it can be used to visualise its work in respect to the surrounding environment
- a Governmental Agency: GIS can used to target areas which are most in need of interventions, using a specific theme such as health, housing or environment.
Please see below an example of map displaying Geographical Analysis:
If you are interested in finding out more about Geographical Analysis & Visualisation, please have a look into our Project’s page. Or if there is project ideas that you would like to discuss call us on 020 7679 2296 or contact us .