The Agenda 21, which further expanded the concept of environmental sustainable development, highlights that individuals and business have a responsibility to adopt patterns of ‘sustainable consumption’. Since then, governments and various business sectors have been pursuing a societal behavioural change in consumers for a more sustainable future. Consequently, business organisations need to provide details of their production chain and information on their social and environmental impacts. Based on that, consumers can make informed decisions to purchase more sustainable options.
Mapping for Change has extensive expertise in collecting, analysing and displaying data. We can collect and display information of your social and environmental activities. We can help you to analyse the social and environmental impacts of your production chain. We can help you to increase the outcomes of your existing corporate social responsibility projects or perhaps gather local community perceptions of its impacts. Alternatively, we can help you to display information on all your existing projects and locations of action and report them back to the local community, stakeholders and shareholders, or even help you to engage the local community with your projects. We can help your organisation to make a change within the community in which you’re working.
What we can do:
- Engage: we can help you to engage community and stakeholders on your project
- Collect, Analyse and Display: we can gather and process your information/ data and display it on an interactive map
- Report: we can help you to report the outcomes of your project to stakeholders, donors and society in general;
- Giving Back to the Community: we can design a map with all your projects in a way that all members affected by it can give their feedback and interact with it
- Training: we can train your staff to use and moderate the map or we can do that for you
- Host: we can host your map on our platform, providing a direct link to your website.
Please look at the WHAT WE DO pags on this site. If you are interested in finding out more about working with us or there are project ideas that you would like to discuss call us on 020 7679 2296 or contact us.